The Dynamics CRM 2013 Update Rollup 2 (UR2) is now available for on premise customers. In addition,?all Dynamics CRM Online organizations should already have received UR2 for CRM 2013 Online.?If you use the Outlook Client, you will want to download the update (or get it from Windows Update).
This is a recommended update as it fixes quite a few nagging little nits and a few nice additions.
Some of the more noteworthy additions are, official support for:
- Windows 8.1
- Internet Explorer 11 (including the Windows app version)
- CRM for Tablets (MoCA) and full web client on iPad Air
- iOS7 iPad (Safari) full web client
- Windows Server 2012 R2
A couple ?of the nagging little nits that are now resolved include:
- Subgrids continually displaying the ?Loading?? message (this one was really annoying)
- The ?Save and Close? button has re-surfaced on record forms.
See the full release and get the downloads from here:?http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2919956