Sharing Saved or Personal Views
Sharing Saved or Personal Views that you or your users have created is a great way to encourage adoption and use of Dynamics CRM. With some of the UI/UX changes in CRM 2013 the question of how to share Views has come up several times recently. Oddly the ability to share a View or List you create in CRM is a little ?hidden?. To shine some light on these great views that are worth sharing, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Advanced Find.
- E.g. go to Opportunities
- Click the ellipsis
- Click Advanced Find
- On the Advanced Find form, click the Saved Views button.
- Select the View (or multiple views) you want to share.
- The Share button becomes enabled, click it. The Share saved view form is displayed.
- Select the users or teams you want to share the view with.
- Select the type of access you want the others to have. In most cases, leaving the default Read is fine for most needs. Click Share and you?re done! The selected users will now have access to the view.
If you haven’t checked out Dynamics CRM lately, or use a different CRM, check out Dynamis CRM 2013 here:?http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm.aspx