The Partner Connections Event Happens but Once a Year!
The Partner Connections Event has moved to Florida as well as partnered up with Dynamic Partner Connections to bring you The Partner Connections Event (TPCE) from October 20-22nd. In addition to product focused technical training, attendees will benefit from role-specific tips, industry best practices, peer to peer engagement and gather Microsoft leader insight to improve profitability and competitiveness. With sessions like ?Mobility Options in Dynamics CRM 2013? to the infamous ?50 Marketing Tips in 50 Minutes?, you?re sure to walk away with golden nuggets of information to last you all year!
I will be co-presenting with Julinda Prekop from Ledgeview Partners. Our session is titled: The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demo Showdown: How to Effectively Demonstrate Dynamics CRM
It will be a lot of fun and we’ll share some great tips with everyone. Bring your ideas too!
Check out the growing list of sessions already confirmed and make plans to attend by registering today: http://www.thepartnerconnectionsevent.com
P.S. If you?re already going to AXUG, CRMUG, or GPUG Summit 2013 Tampa, you can attend The Partner Connections Event for just $199! Don?t miss out on this wide range of learning at a very affordable cost. We look forward to seeing you there!
Partners who attend The Partner Connections Event will receive:
- Coaching from industry experts that will help them re-focus and implement key business strategies.
- Tips from fellow Partners as to what is working in their own businesses to drive leads, enhance customer satisfaction, and build profitability.
- Technical training on the latest and greatest for Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Insight from our Keynote Speakers as far as what the industry future holds and how to prepare for the coming change.
- First peek into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. Check out the blog post from David Pennington of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM team about this event!
There is something for everyone that is a Dynamics focused partner!
Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ? Unlocking the Data and Security Models
- Life Cycle Services (https://lcs.dynamics.com)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Upgrade Best Practices
- Mobile Applications Development
- Industry Success with Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Yammer ? Unlocking the Social Enterprise
- Compete ? Latest Best Practices
- Marketing Pilot ? A New Dimension
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 – The Inside Scoop for Readiness
Microsoft Dynamics GP
- MVP Secrets Unveiled
- Strategies for Life-long Customer Relationships
- The Future of Microsoft Dynamics GP
One Reply to “The Partner Connections Event (TPCE) and Dynamics Partner Connections”